How 2 become a sciencepreneurs? – From research 2 use case
An introduction to the transfer of research results using your own examples in an interactive workshop.
Everything important at a glance
- What: How 2 become a sciencepreneurs? – From research 2 use case
- When: 21.06.2023- 22.06.2023 - 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Where: online
- For whom: Doctoral Researchers & Postdocs
How do you get from research results to use cases? In this workshop, we will work together on precisely this question. For this purpose, the potential of one's own research work for application is reflected methodically, assessed by identifying potential target groups and specific use cases are developed based on the individual circumstances.
The workshop will guide you through the first steps to become a sciencepreneur and support you in the planning of your individual path from research to application.
We will work collaboratively on the online whiteboard Miro.
- Instructors: Experts of the Centrum for Entrepreneurship & Transfer
- Target Group: Doctoral Researchers & Postdocs
- Participants: max. 30
- Language: English
- Time: 21 + 22 Jun., 1 - 5 pm
This event will be credited with 8 work units for the area „Transfer & Entrepreneurship“ for the "Management and Leadership" track of the Career Certificate for Doctoral Researchers.